Thursday, May 16, 2013

Don't play with her emotions.

There is so much. Really there is just so much. So much of everything, so much drama, so much beauty, and so much pain. I feel so much pain everyday, every second. There is a girl falling for me. I hardly even know her but I am so so sorry. The last thing I want to do is hurt her. I really hate to cause other people pain. It hurts me. I don't want to hurt her. I never want to hurt anyone ever. I want to tell this girl that she is beautiful, because she is, but I don't want to toy with her emotions. I would say it, because it is true, not to be "nice" and not to ask for something. Someone should tell her she is beautiful, but who? I cant give her my heart because it isn't mine to give. If I could choose her I would, but I cant. Like a friend once said "you would be my first choice, but it isn't my choice."

I hope that one day a perfect boy finds you, and treats you the way you deserve which is perfectly. I don't want to be the heart breaker, I want whats best for you. That isn't me right now. If it start now then it could go nowhere. All that is good is worth the wait. I will wait for the women I love for eternity, or I will do whats hardest and I will walk away. If that is whats best for her then I would walk away. Believe me when I say I know how it feels to love someone and their heart belongs to someone else. The hardest part is when you have to walk away. I would climb any mountain for her, but if it came to it I would walk back down. The way down would be much harder than up hill, but if that's what it takes for her happiness. Then I would do it. I would never ever do anything to hurt her, but if I did it would hurt me so much more. Now I want you to find your perfect man and I want you to marry him, not yet. Because everything that is good is worth the wait. Now I want to tell you, I think you're beautiful, not in a weird way but not in the way you want. I want the heart to break clean so that one day when you knight in shinning armor comes, he can fix it. I am no ones knight in shinning armor, yet. My armor is old and rusty, but I will fix and put all my love,effort, and time into it. Just like the heart of the girl whose heart was broken many times. This is my quest it may not be who I think it is but I know that one day there will be one girl, and I will love her better than I thought I ever could.

No comments:

Post a Comment