Sunday, May 19, 2013

Why do I love her.

If she ever ask me why I loved her what would I say? Would I say that I love her because she is beautiful, or maybe I would say it is because she never asked me to change. I feel like I could not express in all the words which I love so much, why I love her. It's not that there isn't anything to say, no, I could fill a thousand books with what I love about her. It's what I can't explain about her which is what I would want to tell her. I do not know how to say it, but it is there. I wish I could explain in one sentence, no in one word. The things that are the most beautiful are often the hardest to explain. I would write a book about her beauty but I want something more lasting. Something that could last forever. I would just like one word to explain it, because you can burn a book, but you can't destroy a word. I wish that I had one word to tell her why I love her. A word that one could explain the beauty of the sunrise or beauty of rain. Or a word that could explian all kindness or love in the world. A word that could mean everything that is beautiful. I would use this word to tell her why I loved her.

She often says that she hates her name, but that is one of the things I love about her. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. I hope that she understands that I would love her with of without her name the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment